Shipping Your Knives for Sharpening
We strive to make our customers feel comfortable shipping their knives to us. Shipped knives is a large portion of our business. We treat each customers personal knives as if they were our own and will thoroughly inspect and sharpen them in a timely manner. We try our best to sharpen any shipped knives immediately and get them back in the mail the day after we receive them. We know your knives are important to you and want to make sure they are taken care of properly, sharp, and back in your hands as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 267-888-6368. We are here to help.
Order Form Click the link below for Sharpen-by-Mail Orders
Print this order form. Use this order form to fill in the quantities. Include this form along with your shipment and payment. We accept payment by certified bank checks, personal checks, and money orders. All checks are to be made out KNIFE WORKS, LLC. We also accept all major credit cards and paypal. Please included
***A Note about Serrated Knives***
Generally speaking serrated knives we can sharpen have rounded teeth approximately 1/4 inch as shown in the picture to the left. This serration is the most common used by the major knife manufacturers sch as Wusthof, Global, Henkle, etc. Anything questionable or different PLEASE call us first. We are happy to help.
Information you need to know
If for any reason upon receiving and inspecting your knives, scissors, etc. we feel there is a discrepancy that would require us to charge you a fee other than what you have filled out on our Sharpening Order Form we will make every effort to contact you by phone to discuss and clarify before proceeding.
- By sending us your items to Knife Works, LLC, you acknowledge and agree to all of terms listed on this page and will be responsible for all monies due. An invoice will be sent directly to you for any additional money owed to Knife Works, LLC that was discussed upon us receiving and inspecting your knives, such as bolster repairs, nicks in the knife edge, broken tips, tax, and shipping and handling, etc. This may cause a delay in shipping your items out.
- *All prices that are listed are for sharpening undamaged blades. For all tools and knives that need reshaping or reconditioning please note there will be an additional charge for this service.
- If a knife or tool is found to be non repairable, beyond what our sharpeners can do, we will contact you and if necessary simply return it back to you with no charge to you.
- If mailing, please wrap each knife or tool individually in newspaper or bubble wrap to ensure no movement within the box during shipping.
- Any additional information that you feel is necessary for us to know regarding your items please include on your order form.
- Knife Works will return your items USPS if not provided with a prepaid return label. Insurance is provided at the customer requests. Please indicate the amount of insurance you want (if any) for your return shipment. Knife Works, LLC is not responsible for missing or damaged shipments made by carrier services.